Here’s a sample of what’s inside our CreativeCardio.com community! It’s $35 per month and it will save you a TON of time in prep! Join by clicking here! There are no contracts, so pay for a few months and see you it challenges your creativity for your show and gives you fresh ideas!
- New article talks about college students getting credit for life experience! Name a college class that’s missing from today’s curriculum.
- Apparently, after waiting in line in front of a careless mother and her screaming small child, a man who was having a bad say decided to ruin a family’s day. The child was screaming “I want that pie!” So the man bought up every last pie — all 23 of them — and walked out of the Burger King location, turning only to see the enraged mother and child, helpless as the cashier told them that the restaurant had just sold out of pie.
- Have you ever done something out of anger in your past that you really regret now? Something that reminds you how much you’ve grown as a human being? (How you’ve changed over time?)
- New routines. You have 4 kids & every practice/school activity seems to be on a different night of the week. There’s NO family time together. How do you schedule it? How do you strategize? How do you be fair as a parent without saying NO all the time?
- What’s fair in a big family? How do you get comfortable with saying “NO.”
- If I was responsible for creating today’s school curriculum I’d make sure kids knew how to_________. Click here for MORE FREE ideas!
- This NC restaurant gives a %15 discount for praying in public. The Blaze says, Mary’s Gourmet Diner owner Mary Haglund said “When I see someone in a restaurant honoring their gratefulness at my table … it touches my heart,” she told The Blaze. Adding: “It’s just a moment or faithfulness about the plate of food. It’s not even a policy — it’s [something] we only do when we’re moved to do it.”
- Nate Thomas from The Q in Mass posted some DRY interview audio with Dan Bremnes talking about his experience at this restaurant getting the %15 discount. He was the one who posted the pic of the receipt that went viral. CLICK HERE FOR THE AUDIO FILE: (When you click the link, there is an arrow at the top of the page to download the file)
- The school activities that cost you the most as a student – did you feel like they paid off on some sort of long term dividend for you? Or not? Share the story? (IE: marching band, cheer leading, football, travel soccer, piano lessons)
- I think I only use Roman Numerals for 2 things in my life 1) So I always know which Super Bowl the Seahawks won. 2) To tell all the Star Wars movies apart. So when my daughter said her back to school refresher/summer homework packet was teaching roman numerals, I thought, “is this as important as all the math problems she could be working instead?” What subjects have you told your kids, “don’t worry, you probably won’t ever use this?”
- What’s the school project you totally underestimated?
- Parents, how do you make a great first impression with your child’s new teacher? Do you ever fear that your negative interaction with the teacher will penalize your child?
- In recent school years, what project did you do with your kids that took at TON of time and they didn’t even get an A on it? #fail
- What is the key to making your school year morning productive/fluid for household of people who don’t like to get up early?
- What does your family do “differently” to make your mornings work? (Make your breakfasts in advance & freeze them? Morning waffle bar on Fridays (Whip cream/chocolate/fresh fruit), Carpool w others so you can sleep in a couple days a week? Coffee IV drip?
- Do you tell your kids about your past? (Some ideas on how to do it or where to draw the line and still stay honest)
- Has one of your kids seen a classic before you? Jayar’s children were watching ‘Annie’ the other day and he realized he’d never seen it!
- Compliment that changed your life! (A real compliment that actually rocked you?)
- Based off the tornado wedding photo that went viral: The crazy disaster that happened at your wedding? What disaster should have diverted a big life decision for you?
- Strange things people carry on a plane (Saw a guy carry on his iMac)
- Material casualties at your last kid’s Birthday party or BBQ. (Kid walked through the screen door/kid ripped down the curtain rod playing Spiderman)
- All kid Birthday parties seem to have a theme. (Princesses/Superheroes/Animals) As an adult, if you were forced to have a theme for your Birthday party this year based on things you actually spend your time & money on. What would your theme have to be?
Take some of these raw ideas and brainstorm your own angles to connect with your listeners. That’s what we do inside the CreativeCardio.com community! Sign up if you want more 🙂
-Scott & Jayar
We know this resource will save you time if you make it a regular part of your showprep routine. Sign up here! It’s only $35 per month for a solo jock or $50 per month for a team show! (Multiple logins)