Here’s a sample of what’s inside our CreativeCardio.com community! It’s $35 per month and it will save you a TON of time in prep! Join by clicking here! There are no contracts, so pay for a few months and see you it challenges your creativity for your show and gives you fresh ideas!
- New article talks about college students getting credit for life experience! Name a college class that’s missing from today’s curriculum.
- Apparently, after waiting in line in front of a careless mother and her screaming small child, a man who was having a bad say decided to ruin a family’s day. The child was screaming “I want that pie!” So the man bought up every last pie — all 23 of them — and walked out of the Burger King location, turning only to see the enraged mother and child, helpless as the cashier told them that the restaurant had just sold out of pie.
- Have you ever done something out of anger in your past that you really regret now? Something that reminds you how much you’ve grown as a human being? (How you’ve changed over time?)
- New routines. You have 4 kids & every practice/school activity seems to be on a different night of the week. There’s NO family time together. How do you schedule it? How do you strategize? How do you be fair as a parent without saying NO all the time?
- What’s fair in a big family? How do you get comfortable with saying “NO.”
- If I was responsible for creating today’s school curriculum I’d make sure kids knew how to_________. Click here for MORE FREE ideas!